- Grid view
- List view
- Large grid view
Global Walkway GRP moulded gratings (also known as FRP (fibre re-inforced plastics)) have outstanding benefits that make them the preferred materials of construction for many industries, and for an increasing variety of building and process projects. Widely used in the chemical and water industries where long term durability and corrosion resistance are essential benefits.
GRP / FRP Applications
GRP grating can be used in a wide range of industries such as chemical plants, food and beverage factories, water and waste water facilities.
Features and benefits of GRP include:-
- Low Maintenance - Easy to clean and never needs painting.
- Anti-slip - Concave and Gritted top surface for high slip resistance.
- Safety - Non-conductive and non-magnetic make it safe in hazardous electrical areas.
- Lightweight - Allows easy handling and installation.
- Strong and Durable - High strength to weight ratio due to Bi-directional construction.
- Anti-aging - More than 20 years life span is guaranteed for GRP grating.
- Weatherproof - No need to worry about rust and also U.V. resistant.
- Impact resistant - More impact resistant than metal.
- Fire retardant - Has a flame spread rating of 25 or less depending on the type.
- Ergonomic - More comfortable to stand and work on for long periods of time.
- Economic - Minimal maintenance and low installation costs make it very cost efficient.
Due to the wide variety of applications for GRP gratings we offer a range of different sizes and resin systems to meet specific requirements.
Alternatively we can cut to your specification for immediate installation.